Contact me

I am here to represent you in Parliament. I am always eager to hear from you if you need help with a particular problem or would like information on Government policy or my views on things that matter to you. Though I spend much of my time in Westminster, I hold regular advice surgeries in the constituency, which you are welcome to come to. You can contact me in any of the following ways :

  • Phone my constituency office on 0121 443 3878

Because of Parliamentary Protocol there is a strict convention at Westminster that Members of Parliament do not seek to intervene in matters affecting the constituents of other Members. In normal circumstances, therefore, I will only be able to pursue matters raised by my own constituents.

How can you find out if I am your MP

If you are not sure who your MP is, you can find out by telephoning the House of Commons Information Service on: 0207 219 4272 Tell them your address and they will check who your MP is. Alternatively, you can find your own MP using the Constituency Locata service on the UK Parliament website (this link opens in a new window). You can find out which constituency you live in, who your local MP is and how to contact them. You can search by postcode, by members name or by constituency. The website address is as follows :

Share this
Copyright Steve McCabe MP Click here for a copy of this site's terms and conditions and privacy statement